Agile Open Northwest
"Agile for Real"
Agile Open Northwest, an alliance of agile practitioners in the US Pacific Northwest region, presents Agile Open Northwest 2007.
We invite 100 experienced, collaborative, committed agile practitioners from the Northwest and beyond to join us in tackling the issues around the theme of agile development in the real world.
The Northwest has a wealth of practitioners with years of real-world experience with agile methods and self-organizing teams. Agile Open Northwest offers an opportunity to strengthen our community of practice and co-create the future for agile development. Your commitment to arriving at the beginning and staying until the end both days will ensure we build on conversation after conversation as we engage important questions like:
- Who practices Agile in the Northwest and what is its impact?
- What is "Agile" anyway? What does it look like in organizations?
- What are the technical challenges facing Agile?
- How does Agile co-exist with project management, process control and other governance structures?
- Can we adapt agile practices to our organizations without diluting them?
- Can agile methods work in big, risky projects?
- Can distributed teams use agile approaches?